Taos Personal Injury Lawyers Maximize Recovery for Your Case
Results-driven legal service you can depend on
At Kevin A. Zangara, P.A., our experienced personal injury attorney, backed by a knowledgeable staff, has proudly protected the rights of the people of Taos, New Mexico, since 1982. We stand up for victims of defective products, motor vehicle accidents and rollovers, truck accidents and wrongful death. We care about what you are going through, and we work hard to ensure you are awarded the compensation you need.
Am I entitled to receive compensation for my injuries?
If you or a loved one has been injured because of someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to recovery for suffering, loss and injury. We dedicate ourselves to helping clients resolve legal matters as easily as possible, while demanding the compensation they deserve, which may include awards for:
- Medical bills. You can receive money to pay for all medical bills related to the case, including past and future treatments and medical care.
- Lost wages. If your injuries prevent you from working, we seek compensation for past, present and future lost wages.
- Property loss. Any damaged or lost property that results from the accident can be reimbursed monetarily according to the value of the property.
- Pain and suffering. You can recover damages for both the immediate and ongoing pain and suffering you endure due to your injuries.
- Emotional distress. If you experience chronic emotional disturbances such as anxiety, depression or loss of sleep resulting from the accident, you might be entitled to compensation.
- Loss of enjoyment. These damages are available to those who lose their ability to participate in hobbies, interests or daily living activities because of their injuries.
- Loss of consortium. Family members of the injured, including the spouse and children, can receive compensation if the injuries affect the plaintiff’s ability to function within the family.
As an established BV® Distinguished® law firm, as rated by Martindale-Hubbell, serving Taos and the surrounding area, Kevin A. Zangara, P.A. and staff are known for standing firm against negligence, both inside and out of the courtroom. We’ll do our very best to get the results you expect and deserve.
Do I have a wrongful death claim?
If you lost a loved one due to the negligence of another, you might have a wrongful death claim. Wrongful death cases can stem from deadly injuries caused by defective products, motor vehicle and truck accidents, medical malpractice and vehicle rollovers.
These cases can be filed against persons, companies or government agencies legally at fault through negligence or intentionally causing harm. In New Mexico, wrongful death claims must be filed by the personal representative of the deceased person’s estate within three years of the date of the deceased’s death. If there is no estate plan, the court appoints a representative.
Getting results for personal injury victims is what we do. Our highly motivated staff is prepared to go the distance for you by dedicating themselves to providing you with exceptional quality and dependable service at each step of your case.
Contact our knowledgeable Taos personal injury firm today
At Kevin A. Zangara, P.A., our experience and reputation for excellence in our community make us a good choice when you need a personal injury attorney. To schedule an appointment, contact us online or give us a call at 575.758.2919. We look forward to giving you the help you need.